I’ve just been tired of writing all of these months so I’m moving on to a tag instead. Wihooo.
1. Three Words to describe last year.
Hard, Educational and loving
2. What was the most memorable moment for you of 2018?
Christmas Eve when I gifted my presents to my family
3. What was your most played song of 2018
Probably Gecko (Overdrive)
4. Did you take any trips in 2018? Tell us about the most memorable ones and why!
I went to Paris and Crete. Paris with my mom and Crete with the entire family. Both were super great but I wished that I’d been healthy when taking them.
5. Something you’re looking forward to this coming year?
Turning eighteen and getting more and more healthy.
6. What was your favorite meme of 2018?
Don’t exactly have a favorite, loved most of the memes of 2018.
7. What was the hardest thing you went through in 2018?
Depression and my ed.
8. Who/What are you most thankful for throughout the last year?
My family, without a doubt.
9. What was the funniest thing that happened last year?
Don’t even know what it was that was funny but the first real laugh I had in ages that I had with my mom. I even started crying for God’s sake.
10. What was your favorite series this year?
11. What societal events or news stories shocked you this year?
I would lie if I didn’t say like every single one. Our world is crazy.
12. What are you hoping for less of this coming year?
13. What are you hoping for more of this coming year?
14. What personal goals did you achieve in 2018?
Being on the way to become healthy.
15. What is your favorite YouTube Content Creator in the last year?
16. What are you/did you do for new years eve?
Spent the night with my best friend and her family (like always) but it got a little hard and I went home with Ed. Still thankful.
17. What was your most memorable new years moment?
I don’t actually know, haven’t really had THAT memorable moment yet.
18. Where is your dream city/place to celebrate new years?
On some Island somewhere with my loved ones. With a good dinner and game night.
19. Do you celebrate new years with a kiss?
20. In 2019, what are your goals?
Take more photos, learn to edit better, stop have such high standards for myself, become a better person and to feel good again.
21. Where do you want to travel in 2019?
Maybe some island or big city like Berlin, New York or Iceland.
22. What film are you most excited for in 2019?
Ralph Breaks the Internet!
23. What do you think YouTube will be like this year?
Even better with now more serious productions.
24. What do you think 2019 is the year of?
25. What are your new year’s resolutions?
Well, the same as my goals.
26. How are you going to motivate yourself to stick to your goals this year?
My being focused but at the same time don’t take everything too serious.
27. What are your dream scenarios for 2019?
Making all my goals come true.
28. In 2019, What new things do you want to try?
29. What are you going to stop doing in 2019?
Feeling bad about myself.
30. Three words to describe your upcoming 2019?
The best ever.